why work with SiteSmart?
Work remotely with our friendly NZ based team, regardless of your location.
No surprise invoices or hidden costs. Fixed price quotes so you know what to budget for.
Our websites grow with you and expand to add new features when your business is ready.
As a proudly digital business, we embrace mobile working and collaborate remotely throughout NZ with our team and clients.
With the latest digital tools plus the accessibility of cloud technology, it’s never been easier to get digital done.
We don’t all sit down in an office, but we’re in contact with the team and clients every day – and we can meet with you over phone or Skype, regardless of your location.
We use and love online tools: Xero, Smart Payroll, Google Services, DropBox, Skype, plus the ever-present email and mobile phone.
You no longer need to hire a team who happen to be near by – Get Digital Done with SiteSmart, from any location.
The longer story.
- We specialise in Web Design & Development, Ecommerce, and Digital Marketing.
- We are approached by clients NZ wide to work on their websites and digital marketing and we don’t let distance get in the way. In 2011 we switched to offering a full remote service to our clients in Auckland, Wellington and around NZ.
- We’ve worked with local clients and global brands; from Icebreaker Merino and Victoria University, to industry organisations, charitable trusts, local businesses and online stores.
- We have a core team of New Zealand based digital experts and are always looking to expand and grow business throughout NZ. Work with us >
- With a youthful approach, yet senior level experience in commercial and agency settings, our team are well placed to provide outstanding WordPress and Digital Marketing services.
- Our team and our clients are based NZ wide and we work remotely (telecommute) from some of the most beautiful locations in the country. Most of our clients meet us via Skype, phone, or email.
- In fact, 90% of our business over the last 9 years has been through word of mouth – testament to the fact that we’re friendly, helpful, everyday people that aim to do our very best for our clients.
Erin dots the i’s and crosses the t’s, while keeping project delivery together. She is the person to contact about new projects, quotes, and work in progress updates, as well as invoicing and accounts.
Jon makes sure the right code gets to the right place. He wrangles his fair share of people, projects and php. Jon may be in contact about technical aspects of your project.