Ecommerce websites provide a wealth of information which is readily translated into actionable tasks using Google Analytics. Your data is key to answering and being able to act on your business questions.
We help clients keep track of their Ecommerce websites through a range of services, including:
- Investigating Search engine performance, Marketing performance and Conversion rates.
- Competitors SEO Analysis and recommendations.
- Ecommerce website analysis of overall performance, or specific issues.
- One off set up and training for in-house monitoring.
- Ongoing weekly or monthly monitoring, reporting and recommendations.
Return on Investment
All Ecommerce websites and online stores are in business to make a profit. Owners are often concerned about the return on investment (ROI) that their website and web marketing efforts provide.
When working online, almost everything is trackable – this is where we pitch in to help business owners strategise, implement, and measure how websites and online marketing activities reflect on the bottom line.