Relaunched for 2015!
Our ever popular Google Friendly Checklist has been reviewed and relaunched for 2015.
It is a helpful checklist of Search Engine Optimisation Basics – aimed at website and blog owners, writers, and managers.
Our expert team have been poring over the checklist material with a focus on New Zealand SEO. One of our aims was to make it particularly suited for NZ SEO for small business
NZ DIY SEO Basics
Some of the things you will learn about:
- Why do my competitors rank higher than me in Google Search?
- What are the steps to NZ DIY SEO?
- What is a keyword and why do I need to know what mine are?
- How to get started with keyword research
- What factors does Google consider when ranking my pages?
- What needs to be in the code of my pages?
- How can I write page content so it helps my SEO efforts?
- What is backlinking and do I need to do it?
- Google Analytics
- Code: title tags, meta description, keywords, headers
Get More Free Traffic from Google Search
It’s easy to get started right away. This is a free download, provided by a team of specialists.
Why are we offering this?
There are hundreds of SEO ‘myths’ out there, and it’s hard for website owners and bloggers to know what information to trust.
The SiteSmart team have been working in the NZ SEO field since 2006 and have built up a straightforward and practical, effective approach to SEO in New Zealand.
“We offer SEO services to bloggers and websites owners, and during our many discussions, we saw that the same questions were being asked time and time again. This checklist has the answers to our top 10 most frequently asked questions, as well as a set of steps you can work through to set up your own website or blog to present information to search engines in a clear way.”
Why do I need to consider SEO?
Are you missing out on traffic from Google?
- Would you like your website rank higher in Google’s search results?
- Wondering how to get listed on Google?
- Would you like to have a go at NZ DIY SEO?
- Wondering how your competitors’ websites show up on the first page of the search results?
This checklist covers a list of tasks you can accomplish to help Google take more notice of your website.
We will cover some of the basic factors that determine how your website will rank in Google’s search results – in other words, we will cover the DIY basics of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).