WordPress SEO Training will really take your website, blog, or online shop to the next level! Don’t miss out on free search traffic – make sure you’ve set up your WordPress website to clearly and correctly present information to Search Engines.
There are no quick tricks – it really does take time and hard work to shine in SEO, but before you invest that time, you first need to know that you’re doing it right.
What is covered in WordPress SEO Training?
- This is a one hour training session with notes provided.
- Training is held via Skype or over the phone.
- Learn about WordPress SEO and how to promote your website content.
- We cover setting up posts and pages for SEO and best practice tips for your content to really make sure it shines!
- We only employ ethical SEO techniques and can set the record straight if you’re unsure whether your SEO is above board.
- Please do note that this is a training session and does not include us providing SEO services. Nor does it attempt to cover all aspects of SEO as this is a huge area of expertise.
We customise our training to suit your website/blog and your level of experience, so book in a time with us, tell us more about what you need and let us help you take the next step.
After you book:
We’ll be in touch to organise a suitable time and to find out more about your level of expertise and what you’d like to cover during the session.
Training sessions are as flexible as you need them to be. The most common formats that our clients ask for are:
- Ask as many questions as you need within the time
- Get us to run through some tasks with you to see if you’re doing them correctly, or in the most effective way
- Tell us what you’d like to achieve with WordPress and we’ll walk through your options
- Ask us to follow a step-by-step run through of WordPress features
- Ask us to cover a plugin or WordPress feature in depth
- Tell us how you’re currently using WordPress and we’ll give you some tips
When you book in for training with us, we’re only a phone call away and will take you through any aspect of WordPress that you need to learn about – in an easy to follow, stress-free manner.
Confidently ask us all of your queries – don’t be afraid of silly questions – they are usually the best!