Get started with WooCommerce
Ecommerce is no longer limited to selling products online or having an online store. More and more businesses are streamlining tasks for themselves and their customers by adding Ecommerce features to their websites.
For WordPress websites, the WooCommerce system provides a straightforward way to begin selling online.
Talk to the NZ WooCommerce Developers
We add, customise and develop the WooCommerce system for WordPress website clients throughout NZ.
For example, some of the recent additions we have made to WordPress websites using WooCommerce include:
- Adding a small range of products for purchase to an existing website.
- Having customers pay a deposit for services when they book them in online.
- Book and pay appointments online, with details emailed to both parties.
- Selling ebooks, templates, and documents for download on the website.
- Adding a booking calendar to a website so customers can make appointments automatically.
- Allowing customers to pay for their booking online by credit card.
- Set up of fully featured online stores stocking a wide range of products.
- Selling gift vouchers online for products or services.
Effective Ecommerce Planning
Ecommerce websites require careful planning and execution, particularly regarding:
- Choice of platform (WordPress, WooCommerce, Shopify, Open Cart, Magento, Custom built)
- Payment processing, gateways and bank integration
- Stock management and the level of automation required
- Security, technical and legal requirements
- Tax and shipping options, especially if selling globally
- Pricing, margins, fees and discount management
- Search engine optimisation
- Ongoing digital marketing for Ecommerce
We’ve been involved in the planning and implementation of a wide range of Ecommerce-based websites and businesses, so we can help with your questions and issues regarding an aspects of Ecommerce.
Ecommerce & WooCommerce NZ Help
Specialist Ecommerce advice for NZ businesses – we design, code, measure and analyse for targeted conversions and increased sales.
NZ WooCommerce Development
Develop the technical aspects of an online store, or add Ecommerce features to an existing business model to streamline tasks online for you customers and take care of administrative jobs.
Are you collecting the right data to make important decisions? Do you know why your customers buy, where they come from, or what on your website annoys them most? Find out how to use data to get answers.
Your most important asset in Ecommerce is your customer database. Are you using yours 100%? Could your database be bigger or more targeted? Find out how to grow a quality customer database for Ecommerce.
Training and Advice
Could you use specialist web advice, or training in web management tasks? Do you need a refresher on how to manage the Ecommerce parts of your website, or new digital marketing tasks? Talk to us for friendly, no-pressure advice.